AND WHILE YOU ARE HERE
- Annual Trout Festival
- Camp Woodward World famous sports camp
- Cozy Poe Valley State Park is nestled in a rugged mountain valley in Centre County. Seemingly endless forests surround the 25-acre Poe Lake.
- Elk Creek Cafe A local brewery bistro + music hall. Your place for local food, craft-brewed ales, + authentic music. In the heart of Penns Valley, Millheim, Pennsylvania. Featuring our Fresh + Local Nouveau Dutchie Cuisine. Our Fresh + Local Ales are Microbrewed on premise.
- Feathered Hook local Fly Fishing Shop
- Grange Fair
- Millheim Farmer's Market, Saturday mornings
- The Mid-State Trail (MST) is the longest trail in PA. It is a linear trail stretching from the Maryland border near Rocky Gap State Park north to Blackwell and the Pine Creek Gorge.
- Penn's Cave
- Penns Creek Guides, experience fly fishing in local streams
- Penn's Valley Museum
- Poe Paddy State Park is located at the confluence of Big Poe Creek and Penns Creek, a trout angler's paradise.
- Rustic Comfort, Gift Shop
also on Main Street
- See Jane Ride, Guided Bike Tours in Penns Valley
- Stream Reports
- Tri-Yoga by Theresa Shay, Weekend Workshops in Spring Mills
- Wilderness 101 is a mountain bike race here every summer. It is 101 miles throughtout Central PA
- The Wine Shop, Milheim